This movie requires Flash Player 9
Inspiring minds and connecting people.
Through its exceptional engagement with modern business and innovative approach to learning, Trafford College prepares learners for a rewarding and successful working life.
We are committed to: -
Key Strategic Priorities for Trafford College:
1. Provide a guaranteed place in learning and training for 16-18 year olds across a comprehensive curriculum.
2. Increase participation rates for apprenticeships both 16-18 and post-19.
3. Develop a portfolio of adult provision that contributes to social and economic benefit.
4. Develop a portfolio of full and part-time higher education provision that provides cost effective progression for level 3 learners.
5. Continue to self assess as “Outstanding” for ‘overall effectiveness’.
6. Maintain a minimum of ‘Good’ for financial health.
7. Maximise our investment and redevelopment in the College estate.
8. Develop an environment of creative and innovative thinking in our people.
9. Develop efficient and effective models of delivery in partnership and collaboration with other service providers.