How to apply for 16-18 courses
The easiest way to apply is online, but if you would prefer a paper application form, you can download the form on the website or call in to get an application form. Once we get your application this is what happens next:
- We’ll review your application and wherever possible make you an immediate offer.
- In some cases, we may need to talk to you about your application before we make an offer and will invite you in for a chat to ensure you are on the right course.
- Once we have offered you a place, we will write to you with details of the offer and any conditions which may apply.
- You then need to confirm that you would like to accept our offer.
- We’ll then keep in contact with you from time to time with information to help you prepare for college life.
- In the summer we’ll give you an appointment time to come and enrol once you’ve received your exam results.
Remember! If you don’t get the results you need, don’t panic! We have a range of courses available at different levels to suit your needs & enable you to progress.
How to apply for an Apprenticeship
Your dedicated Apprenticeship Team will help you search our Current Vacancies, or help you source your placement.Click here
to register with our Trafford First Recruitment Team.
Education Health & Care Plan?
Applications should be made as soon as possible so that we have adequate time to assess your application and make any support arrangements prior to an offer being made. The College cannot guarantee that places will be available for those who apply after the April application deadline.
Full time further education course applications should be submitted by 4pm, 30 April 2017. Applications received after the deadline will be considered, but we can’t guarantee that a place will be available on the programme applied for.
How to apply for Adult courses
Once you’ve chosen the course you want to study, you will need to apply or enrol
. Please check the course information for details. You can download the relevant Application Form below.
Adult Maths and English Application Form
Please return your completed Application Form to:
Any queries, please contact us