Looking to get more out of your business? Join Trafford College’s Business Club
At Trafford College we aim to provide businesses with suitable training and development programmes to help improve your businesses output, maintain customer loyalty, and enhance your overall market position.
Our FREE Business Club aims to provide your business with a variety of benefits and opportunities, to help you achieve your goals. Whether you are starting your own business, looking to train your staff or want to improve your overall business performance, the Business Club offers the perfect amount of support.
As a member of Trafford Colleges Business Club you will have access to the following benefits and opportunities:
- Free Training Needs Analysis.
- Priority access to government funding and projects.
- Priority service of a Trafford First Recruitment Co-ordinator.
- Free annual Health & Safety seminar.
- Free annual briefing on the funding environment, sector challenges and opportunities.
- Opportunity to shape training and influence curriculum content.
- 10% off Commercial Courses.
- Your company logo displayed on Trafford College’s website, with a link to your company’s website.
- Opportunity for joint promotional activity, such as highlighting your Apprentices in local press, Newsletters, entering competitions, awards and case studies.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Trafford College’s Business Club then please contact Trafford First on 0161 886 7461 or email Trafford.First@trafford.ac.uk