Grow Your Business
Trafford College in partnership with Calderdale College, The Manchester College and the Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisations (GMCVO) is giving your business the opportunity to access FREE training for your employers via the Workplace Learning & Skills Support for the Workforce project funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
The aim of the project is to fund free training and support to help local employers by improving skills in areas that will ensure the best future business growth.
Improving the skills of all your employees can lead to:
- Improved staff retention
- More motivated staff
- Better distribution of skills
- A confident workforce
- Better customer service
- Businesses based in North West
- Businesses and organisations must employ less than 1000 staff
- Employees benefitting from the training must be 19 years old or over
- Employees with limited qualifications (Level 3 or below)
To discover how your business can take advantage of FREE training with Trafford College, and to find out more about the range of courses available, please contact us: