Trafford College Traineeships are designed for young people who want to work, but who need extra help to gain an Apprenticeship or job. You’ll develop the skills and workplace experience that employers are looking for through:
- A work placement opportunity – up to 6 months duration
- Employability skills and experience
- Vocational skills and qualifications
- Maths & English development
- Professional experience for your CV
- Progression route onto an Apprenticeship or work
The programmes are flexible to suit your needs and can last from anything between 6 weeks to 6 months, depending on your current skills and experiences.
What subjects do you offer?
We offer Traineeships in a range of occupational areas including:
- Business Administration
- Customer Services
If you are aged 16 – 24, with qualifications below Level 3 (16-18) or below Level 2 (19-24), then you may qualify for a Traineeship programme.Take a look at our Traineeship guide
for details regarding the programmeFor further information, please call 0161 886 7070
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively you can speak to your local Connexions