FREE LAPTOP for all full time students moving onto a full time degree course at Trafford College!
All students who successfully complete a Level 3 course at Trafford College and progress onto a full or part time degree course at the College will be given a FREE LAPTOP, the HP 250 Intel Core i3-400GU, 15.6” 4GB laptop. Built for mobile use, it has a rugged case, long battery life and a good keyboard, making it a great study aid.
As a Trafford College student you will be entitled to download the Microsoft Office suite as part of your Office 365 account.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is only available to students who successfully complete a full time Level 3 course in June 2015 and start a full or part time Level 4 course in September 2016.
- If the student fails to attend regularly or leaves the course then the laptop must be returned to Trafford College.
- There is no cash alternative to the offer of a free laptop.
- Students are responsible for care and maintenance of the laptop, including insurance to cover damage, loss or theft.
- Students must ensure that antivirus software is installed.
- If the student fails to pay their fees to the college either directly or via a student loan, then the laptop must be returned to the college.